Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What to expect now

Todays Advice For My Child "TA4MC" for short is a daily blog that focuses on lessons that I learn every day by challenges I deal with daily. The advice usually comes from an event that takes place during the day. My advice is intended as if I may not be around to deliver it personally. It is inspired by the movie My Life  with Michael Keaton and Nicole Kidman. I am in no way Terminally Ill but I do suffer with Myasthemia Gravis and Type 2 Diabetes.

My advice comes from the perspective of wanting happiness for my daughter. This may be observed in non-traditional formats. I have no set lever of success or standards for my daughter to achieve other than to be happy. 

One of the reasons I share this because as an elementary school teacher in Las Vegas Nevada, I saw the affects of not having parents around for kids for what ever reason. A few students referred to me as Dad. I may no longer be there teacher, but I can still teach or share and create awareness, ideas and advice. 

If at any time I choose to use this site, blog or any form of social media for monetary gain, I will be transparent in these actions. As one of the lesson I wish to teach is entrepreneurship and freedom from the rat race world many of us find us so unhappy to be in. 

For the last two years I have posted regularly  on my personal Facebook page I now plan to go public with this fan page and blog. I want readers to be engaged, and discuss the advice for good, bad or indifferent. 

Thank you for following me on my personal journey to be around for my Daughter Olivia, my cousin's Children and my Students from Manch Elementary School  even when I can't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment