Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TA4MC Dont blink you may miss something good...


Why aren't talking about this more?



Ok so Richard Sherman commercial for Beats Wireless On-Ear Headphone (Silver)


Not 30 min later he makes an amazing play  and then he goes on his rant on Fox about how mediocre Michael Crabtree is, causing a media frenzy.




First of all Richard Sherman is a great football player. I don't know anything about him as a person other than he has an opinion and likes to share it. I know the Seahawks Defense helped me win back to back Fantasy Football championships. 

I also know that where I live in Western New York . Marshawn Lynch was ran out of town and now as a team The Buffalo  wish we had a dominating running back that can take over a game like him as well as stay healthy.  He was considered brash, abrasive, gangster by some.  I also do not know him but I know he is one of the best running backs in the league and my home team traded him for? 

The point I am trying to get to is this. I hear all the time about the attitude of players in any sports league sometimes gets out of hand but I have never seen anything more respectful than Marshaun Lynch shaking the hands of his offensive line and other team mates as a touchdown celebration. It's different than just handing the ball off to the official and going to the sideline. It's showing respect for the hard work the first half the whole team put into running the ball against basically a brick wall dressed like the San Francisco 49ers. I don't know but something about that whole series events struck an accord that said here is the way it can be done  and here is the way it should be done. 

TA4MC Don't blink you may miss something good that should be celebrated and talked about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment