Friday, January 10, 2014

TA4MC Avoid things that suck your time, because it is the most valuable thing you have

Be careful a butterfly may land on your tounge!!!
We live in the world of the Time Suck. Right now your reading my blog. Thanks!!! but could you be doing something better with your time?  Dont get me wrong I have the need to just relax but when you have goals, ambitions and passions you have to avoid the time suck.

Ten years ago I didn't understand the person with the bumper sticker with the slogan " Kill Your TV." I loved my TV. From cartoons and Brady Bunch as a kid. Miami Vice and A Team. I loved my TV. Now as an adult I see it as competition for my time. Add now to that the internet, mobile phones, tablets, any social network. I would lose days some times weeks with video games. SSX, GTA3, Vice City, God Of War. I gave those great games the most valuable thing I have. My time.

I am not saying do not blow off steam watching your favorite show. Taking 2 hours out for a great movie or spending an hour to play a video game. Just don't lose focus on what your goals are.

If its getting a 4.0. learning a new dance or mastering a martial art. Put your goals and passions first.

Please tell me what your favorite time sucking activity is then go get one step closer to a personal goal.
My goal is 100 subscribers in 21 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment