Thursday, January 16, 2014

TA4MC To Show No Fear you Have to Know Fear

When your a parent dealing with a sick child that has to endure surgery all you can do is be strong for them.  As a parent you know fear. The fear of loss, pain, failure,  not being able to support your child.  As parents we live with these fears daily,


To have fear for your child is common. My mom was very afraid for me. She could not watch me play football or compete in  martial arts tournaments. She feared my injuries more than focused on my drive to succeed.

My child had surgery.  As a parent I tried to make my child comfortable and confident by showing no fear.  She was concerned but at the moment you have to let go of your child's hand and watch them hold the hand of the nurses.

Fear is hard to control but the better we can control our fear the better we can control ourselves.

As a parent how do you control your fear in front of your children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment